Monday 18 July 2011

Come on Hayley!

The idea of me having a blog is to start keeping an audit trail of my activities relating to any events that I attend which are relevant to my practice.  So far, well, I am still not doing well at it!  I have had a lot of personal stuff going on so, to be honest, my last thought has been logging on to here.  That said, I am a lot better in myself and will start documenting very soon so please bear with me!  I have uploaded two Vids on to You Tube as I think its about time I got my work out to a wider audience and this is the link - Your views are appreciated http://www.youtube.com/user/conceptuallydriven  Hopefully, you will be able to get on the link.  Failing that, I will need to look at how to do it on here.  I am off to the Manchester Film co-operative tomorrow as there is an interesting talk on about surveylance and online identity, an area of interest to me, so I shall provide a summary regarding that. Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment